From a collaboration between SPH and some important athletic trainer and professional cyclists SPH Training Analysis is born. A platform dedicated to athletes and trainers that allows you to analyze in detail every workout and the level of the preparation. The platform provides a new screen for the analysis of the athlete’s physical condition, particularly of the long-term (Chronic Training Load) and short-term training load (Acute Training Load) which combined with the condition index (Training Stress Balance) allows you to analyze the quality of the workouts. We understand that if residual fatigue is compromising performance or whether we have found the right balance between workout and rest. Among […]
- IT GETS WARMER. WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR AN ATHLETE?
- THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE: HOW TO BEAT COLD AND COMPETITION AT THE CLASSICS
- GREAT START IN OMAN… THEN STRAIGHT INTO THE SUB-ZERO CONDITIONS OF THE BELGIAN REFRIGERATOR
- TOUR OF OMAN: THIS IS HOW I ARRIVED READY AT THE START LINE
- PREPARATION: THE SECOND IMPORTANT STEP
- I WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL, I DO READ AND I AM WARY OF THE INTERNET
- CYCLING: GYM, POWER LIFTING YES OR NOT? HOW MANY ALTERNATIVES…