The end of autumn is here and for the cycling pros it’s time to plan the next season. Let’s start, with a mix of enthusiasm and programs. The target is to improve the fitness in the right way, without rushing. The first question could be: how long does it take to be back in shape? We can find an answer with Davide Martinelli, who started his workouts a few days ago. We should distinguish between the ones directly aiming at the fitness peak, and the ones who are planning for a target later in the season. I think that to be fast in Australia you need to do the first seasonal races […]
- IT GETS WARMER. WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR AN ATHLETE?
- THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE: HOW TO BEAT COLD AND COMPETITION AT THE CLASSICS
- GREAT START IN OMAN… THEN STRAIGHT INTO THE SUB-ZERO CONDITIONS OF THE BELGIAN REFRIGERATOR
- TOUR OF OMAN: THIS IS HOW I ARRIVED READY AT THE START LINE
- PREPARATION: THE SECOND IMPORTANT STEP
- I WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL, I DO READ AND I AM WARY OF THE INTERNET
- CYCLING: GYM, POWER LIFTING YES OR NOT? HOW MANY ALTERNATIVES…