GUALDO TADINO: Matej Mohorič won an amazing and beautiful stage, the longest in the Giro d’Italia. The stage which gave the first big twist with the goodbye to the pink dreams of the small and smiling Esteban Chaves. After the smile of the Etna volcano, the tears. A merciless reflection immediately after the finish line. “This is the Giro. A few days ago it was one of the best days, now it’s really hard for the mood. This is the life. I had no strength in my legs, I could not stay with the best cyclists on the first hill. At a certain point, we had returned to a minute […]
- IT GETS WARMER. WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR AN ATHLETE?
- THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE: HOW TO BEAT COLD AND COMPETITION AT THE CLASSICS
- GREAT START IN OMAN… THEN STRAIGHT INTO THE SUB-ZERO CONDITIONS OF THE BELGIAN REFRIGERATOR
- TOUR OF OMAN: THIS IS HOW I ARRIVED READY AT THE START LINE
- PREPARATION: THE SECOND IMPORTANT STEP
- I WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL, I DO READ AND I AM WARY OF THE INTERNET
- CYCLING: GYM, POWER LIFTING YES OR NOT? HOW MANY ALTERNATIVES…